How To Become A Rich Player In Path Of Exile
Path of Exile, also known as POE, is an online action role-playing game developed by Grinding Gear Games in 2013. That said the game currency which is most popularly referred to as path of exile orbs is a prized possession. However, how to maximise your PoE orbs collecting? The following tips you should view seriously.
1) Gear Up: You should to equip stronger gear at any time in any RPG; Bear in mind that boosting your orb drop rates. The caliber of gear you should be aiming for is the highest quality and rarity you can find. The higher rarity, the more you’ll be able to find. Because rarity positively influences drop rates.
2) IIQ and IIR: IIQ (Increased Item Quantity) and IIR (Increased Item Rarity) are modifications (or mods) you can find on certain items that will help you progress further along the line in your orb farming endeavours. If you’re looking for increased quantity, items such as Eber’s Key will grant you a 5% bonus to the amount of items you find in that area. Make the most of these mods to ensure that you get as many orbs as possible.
3) Boost Your Damage: The more mobs you can kill at once, the better chances you have of getting the poe items drop you’re after. Therefore you should concentrate on high-damage skills and area-of-effect (AOE) skills to maximise your damage output and ensure you get your kills. Be careful not to become overrun with too many mobs during this stage. If your Defense is not up to par, you will be knocked out and this will set you back in your farming journey.
4) Watch Your Level: There exists a currency penalty in all PoE zones based on your character’s level. If you have a level difference greater than 2 from the level of the area, you receive a penalty of 2.5% for every level after 2. You should take note that the penalty does not carry on in zones higher than level 66. In a level 72 character in a 60 zone will therefore only receive a 10% penalty, the same as a level 66 character.
5) Buy Currency: If you find yourself needing more orbs during the game, but unfortunately you do not have any time, then buy chaos orbs on U4GM will be a good choose for you.
6) Be Patient: It can be tempting to give up when farming orbs. However, in an ARPG that is completely randomly generated, sometimes you won’t always get what you need. Stay patient and take breaks when you need to; not everything is about the game.