Path of Exile 3.2.3 Have Fixed their Mistakes
Last week Path of Exile announced some cosmetic improvements to the in-game microtransaction shop. These changes will be introduced later this week in the 3.2.3 Patch. Alongside shop improvements, this update includes 3D Art for the two remaining Bestiary unique armour sets and several bugfixes. While these are still subject to change, they’ve prepared the full patch notes for you to check out in the meantime. It is very necessary for you to make money in game to prepare for new season of path of exile. However, you can poe currency purchase
on U4GM if you don’t have enough time to make money.
- Revamped the in-game Microtransaction store to have a larger and cleaner user interface. It’ll now be easier to add new features to the store going forward.
- Added the ability to filter store microtransactions by text like “infernal” or “wings”.
- Added 3D Art for the Bestiary Fenumus’ Armour Set and Saqawal’s Armour Set.
- Added a new ability to Saqawal, First of the Sky. The boss will charge forward dealing damage as it runs followed by a powerful tail swipe at the end of the charge.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of Spirit Bosses could be destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where cast animations for Aspect skills could be incorrect after changing areas.
- Fixed a bug where monsters touched by Tormented Spirits were not correctly displaying the green flame effect, but only displaying a green glow.
- Fixed a bug where the Legacy Armour Set was not as shiny as it once was.
- Fixed a bug where the Talisman Challenger Trophy displayed an incorrect banner.
- Fixed a bug where the client could sometimes freeze when typing into the ‘Filter
- Friends’ box in the Social panel.