Top 13 Tips You Should Know In Path Of Exile Act 5
Act 5 is Path of Exile’s fifth storyline act. In this act, the exile seeks to kill High Templar Avarius in order to end the tyranny of the Templars. The following content you should know when you in act 5, additionally, poe trade currency is important for you in game:
- Multiple vaal skills will divide the soul count amongst themselves and as such charge slower per additional vaal skill.
- Skill gem quality isn’t always worth it.
- After progressing through each Kitava fight (Act5/Act10) your resistances will go down by 30%, gear accordingly.
- Stuns and Freeze duration are based on your max life barring specific effects.
- Chaos Damage pierces Energy Shield.
- ‘Low Life’ is defined as 35% max health or lower. CI does not proc this, but it does proc ‘Full Life’ effects.
- Dying after Act 5 will make you lose experience (5% to next level), but will not decrease your level or put you into a negative value. Higher penalty (10%) after Act 10.
- It is possible (after iLvl50) for ‘large’ items (Body Armour and 2H weapons) to get up to 6 sockets but smaller (Boots/gloves) can only get up to 4.
- A corrupted item (using a Vaal Orb) is not alterable. You cannot change sockets/colors/affixes/craftedMods etc with the sole exception of level 8 Vorici.
- By now you should have an “of Staunching” (anti-bleed) and “of Heat” (anti-freeze) flask. They help avoid many of the more common ‘sudden death’ mobs you may run into.
- A Divine Orb does not re-roll the numbers completely, they stay within the affix range that was already given. So a 6% Cold Res roll on some boots will re-roll between 6-11% and no higher. Be careful.
- Lily will sell every gem (just like Siosa) but at level 1.
- Cast when Damage Taken is a popular trigger gem. An even more popular combo is to pair CwDT with a spell called ‘Immortal Call’.