If you want the best cards in My Team unlocking them with tokens is one way to do it. But how do you get the tokens? And where do you use them? Here’s how to earn MyTeam Tokens and where to use them in NBA 2K21.
How to get MyTeam Tokens in NBA 2K21?
You can get tokens from completing different activities in MyTeam and is as follows:
• 3 in 3 matches vs CPU or online to get Triple Threat.
• 5 in 5 games vs CPU to get Domination.
• Matches with stipulations vs CPU to get Challenges.
• 5 in 5 matches vs CPU with lineup restrictions to get MyTeam Limited.
Where to Use Tokens in NBA 2K21?
Tokens are used in exchange for player cards from the Pack Market tab. Since they are a currency used in the game, as it serves as a redeemable object, it is necessary to consider the order of the rarities.
All cards within the market are ordered by rarity:
• Pink Diamond.
• Galaxy Opal.
Each new rarity level will require that you’ve completed redeemed rewards in the prior category:
• Emerald Cards – Starting Tier
• Sapphire Cards – To unlock the Sapphire section, you need 10 Emerald cards.
• Ruby Cards – To unlock the Ruby section you need 10 Sapphire cards.
• Amethyst Cards – To unlock the Amethyst section it is necessary to have 12 Ruby cards.
• Diamond Cards – To unlock the Diamond section it is necessary to have 12 Amethyst.
• Pink Diamond Cards – To unlock the Pink Diamond section, you need 10 Diamonds.
• Galaxy Opal Cards – To unlock the Galactic Opal section it is necessary to have 8 Pink Diamond.
That should be everything you need to know about how to earn MyTeam Tokens and where to use them in NBA 2K21. Also, click here for more NBA 2k21 tips, updates, and guides. Of course, you can also get NBA 2k21 mt here, while enjoying extremely low prices and high-quality services.