2K has announced that the Dark Matter Steve Nash is available in MyTeam. Gamers can earn it for a few days by completing the necessary tasks. Here, we will show the attributes of Steve Nash Dark Matter card and how to get it.
Steve Nash Dark Matter Card Attributes
Steve Nash’s Dark Matter card is a 99 overall item with 98 Playmaking, 95 Athleticism, 90 Defending, and 83 Outside Scoring. Playmaking is where it’s at, as Nash gets 99s for Pass Accuracy and IQ, as well as a 98 Ball Handle attribute.
He also brings 50 Hall of Fame Badges, including Flashy Passer, Dimer, and Floor General.
NBA 2K21 MyTeam Agendas: How to Get Steve Nash DM Card?
To get the card, you’ll need to head to the NBA 2K21 MyTeam Agendas area, which is in the upper left corner of the mode’s first menu screen. You should see Vince Carter Level 40 shown there, and by selecting it, you can look at all of the Season Agendas.
For Nash, seven total tasks need to be accomplished that mostly correlate to different career-high stats or feats.
• Win-3 Triple Threat Online Games (Deluxe Series 3 Pack)
• Win-5 Triple Threat Offline Games (5 Gold Contracts Pack)
• Win-1 Unlimited Game (Fan Favorites Pack)
• Get 13 Rebounds with Suns Players in a single game (500 XP)
• Make 8 3-Pointers with Suns SGs in a single Challenge game (500 XP)
• Get 22 Assists w/Suns PGs over multiple TTO games (500 XP)
• Score 42 Points with Suns Point Guards over multiple TTO games (500 XP)
Each task brings a reward of some sort, including packs or XP, to move up in the ranks towards other rewards like VC, Tokens, MT NBA 2K, etc. However, completing all seven of the tasks above will unlock the Steve Nash DM card.
Visit here to get more news, stories, guides, and updates about the 2K basketball game. Most importantly, we will update the player cards in MyTEAM in time.